Sunday, March 3, 2013
The Saint Remy Tourist Office
The Tourist Office of Saint Remy de Provence has just be nicely "revamped".
The Friendly team welcomes you all year round (Mond to Sat out of season and 7/7 during the summer) and can propose you the following :
- Hotel and accommodation guide book
- Restaurant guide book
- A guide of what to do in and near St Remy
- Comprehensive map (with historic highlitghts and the Van Gogh route) in 6 languages (French/English, German/dutch and Spanis/Italian)
- A guide book of the Saint remy patrimony
- Guided visitew are also organised on regular basis
At a fee you can also find hiking map, maps, books about Van Gogh and souvenirs in the shop.
The staff can also help you booking a hotel in St Remy or nearby and assist you with any querries you may have.
And of course you'll find a lot of leaflets about the many activities around.
Some of the above are also available for downloading :
Saint Remy Map the old village
Saint Remy map outskirt and Van Gogh's trail
The Alpilles map
Office de Tourisme Saint Remy de Provence
Place Jean Jaures
13210 Saint Remy de Provence
Tèl +33 (0)4 90 92 05 22
Off-season from October to April
Monday to Saturday from 9am to 12.30pm and from 14 to 17.30
Mid-season April, May, June, September, October
Monday to Saturday from 9am to 12.30pm and from 14h to 18h30
Sunday and holidays from 10am to 12.30pm
Monday to Saturday from 9am to 12.30pm and from 14h to 19h00
Sunday and holidays from 10am to 12.30pm and 14h30-17h