We do offer "Foodies' day" where you can get to visit
- The old Olive mill in operation in St Remy, see how Olive oil was done in the olde time and touch the modern machinery used nowadays. followed of course by a tasting of the 5 mains olive produced in the region,
- visit our maitre chocolatier and his unusual creation,
- Discover the nougat, the calisson and "old time recipes" biscuits at a local patissier,
- Taste some cheese of Provence and from all over France,
- Walk through one or several of our local organic winery,
- Talk to the goat at our local goat cheese farmer,
- See how honey is extracted and understand the differences in Honey,
- and more....
Days are tailor made and we can also arrange cooking classes, from the "local B&B with its fruits & vegs garden" to a one star michelin guide classes.
Patisserie workshops can also be arranged (bread, pastries or patisserie or the full monty).
Check with us at Foodies day