Saturday, February 9, 2013
Why choose Saint Remy ?
Access to St Remy is easy with Avignon TGV station located only 18km (11miles) away, about 20mn and Marseille airport at 80km (50 miles) and a 45mn drive.
- 19 hotels ** to ***** to choose from
- more than 100 chambre d'hôtes (Bed & Breakfast) or location (rental)
- a wide selection of over 60 restaurants (with several Michelin guide starred restaurant)
- Plenty of activities, cultural or not
- A small village easy to get through and were you cant get lost
- The well-known wednesdays morning market
And its location in the very heart of Provence
Within 20mn drive or less
- Les Baux de Provence perched up village
- Arles and its roman ruin
- Avignon and its pope's palace
Within 45mn or less
- The Camargue and its wild life
- Aix en Provence
- The world famous, not to be missed, Pont du Gard
- The Luberon and its many quaint villages
- The wine regions of Chateauneuf du pape, Gigondas, Beaume de Venise.....
Wether you like wine, good food, traditions, historic building, outdoor fun, sipping a coffee while watching the world go by, or a sporty vacation, there is something for you....